I wanted much more for Xmas but only got a book and a shirt.

My girlfriend only got me a shirt and a book and I wanted more from her and now I am mad. Should I tell her? I got her a gift too but I should of got more.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are materialistic, and some people just don't get that.

If she really loved you, she'd realize you were worth more than just a shirt and a book - and also know that you value gifts over pretty much anything. Sounds like she doesn't get you at all dude.

You should definitely tell her, if not, you'll only be disappointed again next time.

What Girls Said 4

• Well based on your comments about the shirt and book it seems fitting for you based on your question.

• OMG , you are so greedy, be happy with this what you get, I think it's great gift..

• It's not too bad I just wanted more

• what would satisfy you then? O.o

• A big bowl of Cheerios and a kiss on the cheek from you!

• I can tell you are very lonely , To come to a site and ask questions as a joke . But your mom should have given you more books to read , Maybe it would've had an effect on you intellectually .

• Can't read so that would of been a waste

• You have got to be joking, I begged my man to give him something for Christmas . He told me don't give him anything , Just buy for others . He wouldn't even accept a card. He said all he wanted was me , That's just the kind of guy he is . So many guys don't want anything for Christmas , Even though I receive gifts from others , I don't look for it . I'm the type who likes to give to others , It makes me feel good . She gave you something , And you're ungrateful . You need to grow up , Because presents isn't what Christmas is about .

• It is about giving and receiving but I wanted more than just a shirt and stupid book. My mommy used to give me books and I would be so mad.

What Guys Said 4

• Its your role to spoil your girlfriend, not the contrary ..

• ? What about equal rights? Are females princesses?

• I don't know how to explain it without sounding sexist but I think its the men role to provide for and protect his girlfriend. That doesn't mean she can't spoil you in other ways

• So a man is to spoil a woman financially and a female is to be a whore for her man?

• Huh?

• LOL...you're just being jocular.

• Just say too her , your not that happy with what you got , but what's the problem, you should be happy you got something at all tho. :)

• The shirt is not my favorite color and the book is about making the most of your small pecker