What was your New Year’s resolution this year?

How long do you think it will take you it to break it? My resolution is to keep making as much money as possible.

133

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopefully I don't break any of them, but here's the list:

1) start taking classes again (online college!)

2) cook/prepare my own food at least 5 days a week. I blow WAY too much money on eating out, or picking things up on the go. Ultimately it boils down to laziness

3) keep my car clean...ish

4) take a trip to Australia and New Zealand

That pretty much sums it up

• Well you have 365 days so I think that list sounds doable. The car thing might be hard, my car is always a mess to.

• Thanks for the BA! I agree that the car will probably be the most challenging

• you are welcome

What Girls Said 12

• 1) Draw better digital

2) Make my current realationship last

3) Don't lead guys on

4) Meet some really cool people that I met online in person (hope they are not rapers xD )

• My New Year's resolution was to be faithful to gym all year long and work towards my dream body. I've only been to gym twice this year, lol

• I stopped making them because I always forget to fulfil them.

• Don't really have any.

• I didn't make one

• Mine was to not care about what others think and live life to the fullest. I have done this every New Years for a while now. But this year I have made most improvement!

• Lose weight. It hasn't happened even though I've been exercising more and eating less /:

• Don't get hit by a bus

• My resolution was to lose weight, but you know what? I haven't even started! lol

• Get out more and I haven't

• To lose weight and probably until summer, if not all year.

• To get off dating sites..

• I have never actually been to one, what is it like, and does it even work?

What Guys Said 3

• Be more like Moloch...

• I don't have one, I'm living my life the right way.

• I never make New Years Resolutions, it seems pointless to me. I try to set and make goals for myself all year long.