If you could learn any foreign language?

Just curious, but if you could learn any foreign language without any problems, which one(s) would you learn and why?

Thanks!

611

Most Helpful Girl

• I can already speak 2 languages.

So..

My priority is (1) Japanese for now.

I know some basics in (2) Hangul but still needs more work.

Then I would like to learn (3) Chinese.

Then (4) Spanish. (5) French. (6) German.

• wow you may love to learn languages sis :) why aren't you putting my native (turkish) in your list :)

• ah sorry I wrote wrong.its grammer is not like English.it is very different than English.you should always put adds at the end of verbs and other words.there is no anything in English like that.

ah I misunderstood her question.I understood it like that ''which languages did you learn and why did you learn them'' :)i wanna learn arabic because I'm a Muslim and my holy book was sent in arabic and I wanna know what I'm saying when I worship to Allah

• Thanks for the best answer, dear! :) <3

What Guys Said 11

• I would love to be able to read the world's great literature in the language it was originally recorded, so in that sense my answer is "too many to list."

For practical purposes I'll go with Spanish and Mandarin ... the two I also studied in school (the latter only briefly and with great difficulty).

• I would love to learn Japanese. I'm not as interested in the culture as I used to be, but I'd still love to learn the language.

• German

I took it for 2 years in high school and it has since slipped my mind a good bit obviously. But I really enjoyed it, as my school system absolutely killed Spanish for me- I actually dislike the Spanish language now lol.

• Czech. I lived the Czech republic once, and I wish to go back and marry a beautiful Czech woman

• really learn Spanish instead of the 'Mexican' I learned in high school & some of the 'russian' languages. places id like to live/visit speak those. latin/south America, russia, romania, eastern Europe.

• Chinese because it's going to be very useful in the near future.

• True. I was watching a TV program, they listed few languages which are expected to continue and Chinese was one of them. ^-^

• I'm already bilingual with Spanish, so Mandarin would be a good addition.

• And yes Spanish was included in the list too.

So you already know 2 of the languages which are expected to continue. ^-^

• i would want to learn every single language, because I hate when I can't understand someone XD

• Elvish, to shame nerds at comicons.

• my native language is turkish and I can speak English as you see.my English is not very good though

• Of course I like learning languages!

Oh I think I might add it too.

But the languages I listed, some people encouraged me to learn them.

But nobody talked about Turkish. Is it difficult to learn?

And I think you forgot to answer the QA question. :P

• QA question = Question asker question. She asked which foreign language(s) would you learn and why? :P

Aww it seems easy. Hmm I will try to see some articles about it and see if it's easy or not. If it has some similarities to English then that's good. ^-^

• Oh so is it's difficult? :(

I will see and try my luck with it. Maybe it's close to some other language. ^-^

Oh Arabic is difficult lol. But I guess you can do it if you start in a young age,

so the sooner the better. :)

• Chamicuro...Throughout the world, there are 8 people that speak Chamicuro

• Spanish. I mean at the rate we are going here, soon we'll have to press 2 for English.

What Girls Said 5

• Spanish...it would benefit me the most. And ASL would be cool to know, although it isn't really "foreign" since it is an international language.

• Italian, I want to go there one day. It is a beautiful country.

• Italian and German so when I go to Italy one day ask them to give me a parmessain cheese raviol , just to be able to eat their wonderful food

• French

Such a beautiful language

• Dutch, because I want to move to the Netherlands. Russian, because I enjoy a lot of things that have to do with its culture etc. French, because a lot of business and documents are conducted in french.