New Years....What're you doing!?

What is everyone doing?! I wanna hear awesome plans or something unique with a special someone!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm probably just staying home with my family because I don't spend enough time with them from what I think.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Friend of mine is having a bunch of people at his place, a bunch as in like 10 people ha. That's about the most excitement I've ever done on New Year's.

1|0
    0|0
  • Working an event at some Country Club. Money is nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I plan on going to a club and dancing.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My best friend is hosting a party.. I was excited till I found out it's all girls party and she invited our mutual girl friends who annoys the hell out of me. I was really looking forward to my new years but now I'll be welcoming in the new year with my preppy, hipster, life is sunshine and I poop rainbows friends. We're having a chocolate fondue and I'm heading to the liqueur store real soon cause I'll need alcohol in my system to handle these girls for the night and morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • go stand in 42nd street for 10 hrs. or more in the cold and watch a ball drop for a minute. exciting!

NOT

hanging with a few good friends and just catching up :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I will be out partying.I hope to hit at least 4 parties.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to a club downtown, then start an after party at a hotel myself and two friends decided to split.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend's birthday is the 31st. So a lot of my friends are going over to her house to party and do whatever. It's usually pretty fun.(:

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to parties, and a bar with friends and my boyfriend.

I'm glad I don't work tomorrow night lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Staying at home with family.

1|0
    0|0
  • watching the real Tigers beat the faux tigers from nc in the snub bowl. so drinking a lot and hanging out with friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • Get drunk

1|0
    0|0
    • Put it more eloquently: I will commence a night of consumption of brews and spirits followed by a few hours of stomach upheavals.

Loading... ;