Need some women logic with an EX

It has been a couple years since we dated but I still sometimes talk to her. I recently told her that I was still in love with her and that I've always cared about her. She said this was a lot to take in and didn't have much to say. what's my move here? Do I say anything to her anytime soon or wait and if I don't hear anything from her just take it as she doesn't want anything to do with me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• From what you have said it sounds like she was quite taken back about this..as if she really didn't have a clue about your feelings. She may not have even thought about you in that way since it's been a while. She may need some time to tell you that she does not feel that way or some time to think if it could work out again. She more than likely need time. After a week or so has passed and she has not mentioned it then perhaps she does not feel that way...or you should bring it up and find out her answer. It's hard to get back with an ex especially if things did not go that well the first time or ended badly. Hope it helps.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't talk to her right away, doing so will only push her away, It might be a good idea to continue to talk with her on occasion and be there for her if she needs it, if she doesn't talk back or start a conversation then don't take it personally, any type of connection (relationship, friendship etc) is a two way street, it's exhausting to keep up conversations and maintaining a bond when the other person isn't giving their fair share. Hopefully she'll come around since you guys are now friends, I think. If not then it might be a good idea to move on, not only for her but for you too. I hope things work out for you!

• I don't want to sound harsh, but I think you should just leave it at that. Since you told her how you feel the ball is in her court now. Wait for her to say something to you and if she never brings it up, it'd be best to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't take it personally if she doesn't jump back and say she feels the same way or has moved on or doesn't want to talk to you. It's been a couple years and you had the opportunity to win her heart and keep it instead of breaking up and it seems like something went wrong there and maybe it's for the better that the 2 of you aren't together.