What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Gonna go out tonight, stay in, chill with some friends?

Trying to think of something fun to do maybe, and figured people would might wanna post what they're doing tonight.

Updates:
Happy New Year all!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Going out with a few friends. Can't drink too much though, got work tomorrow morning.

0|1
    1|0
  • Going to a friend's birthday party.

Maybe call some of your friends and see what they're doing? Or go watch some fireworks somewhere. I don't know what the cool kids do..

0|1
    1|0
    • Have fun at your friends b-day pt. Most of my friends are going to sleep through it. They all have young families, so they get as much sleep as they can. But thanks for the ideas.

• Going to either one or two parties.

0|1
    1|0
  • Drunk sex with my boyfriend

0|1
    1|1
  • Lamest new years eve ever! I made plans with a lot of people

All of them got canceled tho, on top of that am sick :/

Sucks I know... Goodnight

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to see a band play in the vineyards with a group of friends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Gonna eat a huge dinner at my grandma's house with my family, then spending the rest of the evening at grandma's house sitting in front of her cable TV.

2|1
    1|0
  • I would cook some sweet food, drink milk, answer some question on GAG, and go out and have fun with my friends. Pretty lame, eh?

0|1
    1|0
    • lol. Right now, much better than what my plans are. I was thinking of just sleeping tonight, and hitting the gym while everyone else is sleeping, and so on.

• well my buddy is gonna have a party at his house at 10/11, blasting Livin' La Vida Loca at midnight, watch my friends get trashed then shoot about 300$ worth of fireworks and if everyone's still alive and noone's been arrested hit up downtown nd do some stupid sh*t. Happy new YEAR!

0|1
    0|0
  • Get drunk, smoke weed, eat some brownies.

1|1
    1|0
  • Get drunk with friends.

0|1
    1|0
    • Have fun getting drunk, and remember, if any goofing off is gonna happen, record, post on YouTube, and post link on here.

Loading... ;