New year's party situation?

This guy is having a party and I really want to kiss him. I've known him for 2 years and we are friends, but not like friend zone or anything, we do flirt a little! But the thing is everyone at our school is really prude and judgemental, so I doubt there will be a lot of kissing, so how can I make this happen? Can anyone give me some good flirting tips or something? Thanks!

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just f***ing kiss him at 12. Everyone at your school is prude and judgemental?!? So what, f*** them. If they say anything just ignore them and tell them to mind their own f***ing business. Its just a kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• If you kiss him at 12 it won't seem awkward since practically everyone does it. If you guys are alone when it happens then the others can't judge you anyways. If he kisses you back and is happily surprised that you did it you could end up being more than friends. If not oh well just tell him you wanted to start of the new year well by kissing someone cute.