What would be your perfect New Years Eve with your SO?

As the question states, how would you like to spend a perfect NYE with your boy-/girlfriend?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe getting all dressed up, having a nice dinner together then coming back home and staying in cuddling then watching the fireworks outside and running back in to get warm, make love to each other and fall asleep in each others' arms.

What Girls Said 1

• Well we're at home right now and then going to a bar in a little bit with friends. But before that , we went to his dad's house for dinner and cheesecake.

• this may sound worse than it's meant, but that's your idea of a perfect NYE? :O

• Yeah because we were gonna do this. But my boyfriend didn't want to go anywhere. He's in bed now sleeping while I'm waiting to watch the ball drop.

• He doesn't really care that much tonight. Mostly because he got up for work today at 5am.

What Guys Said 1

• Me drinking, her sitting there. Then I will have my way with her and promptly deflate her afterward and put her back in the box. Then sleep.