Who stayed home for new years?

I know I did, I played minecraft with my friends XD

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I stayed home. Celebrated with my family. Nothing new or exciting happen just the usual.

0|2
    0|0
  • Meh I did >.>..I ended up just watching p*rn, eating subway, and watching the ball drop. Also receiving a nice juicy kiss from my dog. Interesting night

0|2
    0|0
    • well you're...straightforward about your private time but congrats on staying home and on your kiss! XD

• Oh yes, a night to remember. they'll be more where that came from *sarcasm*

• Me too. Chillin with my family.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lolol. I crocheted half of a scarf. It 'twas a good night.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope

Went out to new city

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I did. I'm not proud to admit it but I did. No good excuses either. I've just been feeling depressed and crappy. Been going through the motions this past year and not feeling like doing anything and isolating myself and pushing people away. I hope I can break out of it this year but, man, right now I'm just f***ed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did, too many drunks on the road and prices to get into bars, clubs and hotels are jacked up. I could afford it, but it seems like such a waste. I had a beautiful fire by the Christmas tree and enjoying reading and talking with family and friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • I DID! :D

damn it! I want minecraft too! D:

but I am building a new rig soon ... so ...erm... yey! :3 but at the meantime I just stayed at home with family enjoying my two week vacation and I also hooked up my ps2 playing mercenaries playground of destruction good times ! all I need to do now is finish up the last level, capture the Ace Of Spades alive and collect my $100,000,000 contract! :D so far I am loving 2013... now if only Choi Song was easy to capture alive I would of finished up that game last night, damn them t-72 tanks! D:

0|1
    0|0
  • I was sick in bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did what I did last year: Took no notice and continued life as normal :)

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;