I gave out my number to this guy: now how long should I wait?

Ok this is a general question, to guys and girls alike. On new years I gave out my number to this guy but I was working and so was he . So I decided to give my number to his friend . He seemed petty interested. How long should I wait before I lose hope?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing you can do is wait, right? There's no way to tell how long it will take for him to call you, if he calls at all. Expect him to call within a couple of days, otherwise he's probably not going to call. And if he does after a week, you could be lucky.

What Guys Said 4

• I wonder if he is asking friends when he should call you?

I think if a girl gave me her number, I would try to call her immediately to leave my number for call back (if I didn't exchange with her immediately).

If we did exchange numbers...I would be afraid to seem pushy or desperate. I would WANT to call her like immediately, but not without a plan. I would probably start immediately researching movies that are playing and upcoming concerts and shows and what not, and then ask if she was interested in going. =)

• If he doesn't call you by next Sunday.

• If he's interested he would text you right away..but if he's shy then he might take longer to text you or not text at all...If he doesn't text you anymore don't give him your attention just forget him

• I'd say in the next week.

What Girls Said 0