Does This Sound Like He Wants To Say He Loves Me?

He's somewhat shy with me but we been together for a little over a month now. I REALLY get the vibe that he wants to tell me he loves me. Here's why:

-Last night after we spent New Years together he texted me saying "I realllllyyyy like you. <3..."

-He told me "I guess my horoscope was right when it said I'd find love this year."

-He also spent his New Years with me instead of going to a party with the guys. He's told EVERYONE about me. I met his parents and friends.

Do you think I'm right in assuming he wants to say "I love you" ?

I forgot to add. we were getting really turned on one night. I was talking dirty and asked if he wanted to f*** me. and HE said "Not yet hun." I think that says a lot.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• In big capital letters YES! and here is my justification for this answer:

1) If you dissect the fact that he said "I realllllyyyy like you <3" this is a masked attempt at saying I love you, he is shy so he is saying "I love you" in a way that he can quickly say he means as a friend if you reject him (I'm a Guy, and this is Common Guy Psychology)

2) Him then text'ing you again saying "I guess my horoscope was right when it said I'd find love this year" is an attempt to get your attention again because the previous attempt failed.

3)As a guy he is not likely to avoid parties purposely and spend time with specific people without an anterior motive (albeit a good one), Note: this last one is a generalization and may not be true for some guys)

I recommend taking the plunge and asking him out if you like him back, because it might take some more than usual flirting to stop him thinking something along the lines of (She didn't respond because she was sparing my feelings, etc.)

• Thank you for such a nice in depth explanation it cleared a lot up for me. We are currently official but we just became boyfriend and girlfriend on new years. before that we were dating. another thing he did is we were getting very turned on and HE was the one to say not yet. so I think that speaks a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. He is probably just scared by those TV shows where the girl has a really weird reaction hearing those three words.

Still doesn't change how he feels ^^.

• Lol, yup. :)

Maybe he's still figuring it out, maybe he's scared of committing too soon, but... just maybe you got one that doesn't throw the word around.

If you can, avoid being the one that says it first. I think it is going to matter to this guy that he mans up to being the one to say it first.

• He loves you. End of story...what you waiting for? GO & get him. Perhaps he shy or waiting for sum responses frm u. no one likes rejection just in case you know you haven't showed interest signs towards him.

• thank you for your help. =] I just became his official girlfriend so I feel he's just been holding off since I said we should take things slow. maybe I'll come up with some hints to make him feel more comfortable. ;]

• Congrats.. seems like 2013 has hit off with a good start :)

• Let him say it in his own time, if he truly cares, it'll be soon enough.

• I suppose so, the horoscope thing was basically him saying that you're his love.

What Girls Said 3

• I think he really appreciates you & the fact that he stood up some friends at a party means that he'll rather invest his time into you, so that does make you special to him. He might go ahead and say he loves you. Based on research, guys will say it sooner than girls. Their actions and words are way too obvious for us not to see that they do or don't love us. The fact that he has introduced you to everyone, including the ones close to him, could be that he's proud to show you off. It doesn't always mean a guy sees a future with you. All these signs are basically the general steps a guy will follow through in doing the ultimate, to declare his love for you. Just wait it out, it will come when you least expect it. Trust your instincts.

All the best* :)

• My boyfriend said I really care about you a few weeks before he said I love you don't make him say it. It's more special if you know he actually means it. If you love him then tell him.

• yeah my boyfriend actually says that to me a lot haha. I guess I should be patient.

• I think you're right

He's hinting at it