I was wondering if I was wrong to say he was being childish? Quick question someone answer this

okay it isn't about me but I was listening to someone explain how this girl he was talking to posted his number,twitter,etc all over the internet and asked the people to send him nudes and spam sh*t. SO he decided he was going to do the same I said that was childish and said he should confront her or simply deleted everything and start over and he bitched me out explaining that its not fair she could do it to him but he can't do it to him

so I was wondering if I was wrong to say he was being childish the kid is 18

21

Most Helpful Girl

• They are both childish. What she did was very inappropriate and can but him in danger because the reality of it is you really never know what kind of people troll the internet. However him doing to back at her just put her on danger as well for same reasons. They both need to grow up and remove both Twitter posts and just leave it at that.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it. They're both being childish really

What Girls Said 1

• No he is being childish. There are much better ways of handling that then an "eye for an eye". Sorry some crazy girl did that to him though.