Is it too late to make friends?

I'm 18 and begun college early September, I joined a lot of clubs but never went to any, we got a load of projects so I didn't really have time. I want to start going to them this year when we start back next week, do you think its too late to make friends and that people will already have made there own circle of friends and won't want to talk to me? I'm also kinda quite, not really shy, but I'm trying to be more outgoing this year (new years resolution :p) Thanks x

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's never to late, and everybody is shy in some way or shape, don't feel bad, I am quite and shy but I can have fun, just don't let anyone change you! Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Its not to late! just be friendly.. smile at everyone.. and try to go in with the best attitude cause if you have a bad one it will send a "bitchy" vibe.. have fun!