Which is more appealing - abs or confidence? choose one.

Before you vote, please make sure the reason isn't: a guy who has abs is confident, or I think a confident guy will have abs, although this maybe true please if you had to choose between the two, please do. Please justify, it would be interesting to see each others opinions and thoughts.

Thanks in advance for any responses! And Happy New Year!

• Abs (reasonable amount not a rediculous amount)
  • Confidence (reasonable amount, not cocky confidence)
  • See results.
    Vote C

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither been a fan of abs in general. So it's a B from my side.

What Girls Said 6

• abs are gr8...for eye candy :) but a guy with confidence , talent and brains is always better than a guy with muscles...any guy can develop muscles. only real men have brains and class :)

• Confidence IS SEXY but An Extremely fat person with confidence is not sexy to me. So there. Respect yourself, gluttony is a sin! So both in moderation is good as oppose to too much of one or the other. No need to be overly cocky or a supermodel to be sexy.

• I don't care if it is shallow are not but I say abs because I spend a lot of my free time working out and I want a guy who does thing same thing! This will change the older I get but right now I want a guy that has a good body!

• I understand your pov and I respect that. But to that other user who wouldn't date a guy even if he had confidence, because he's unattractive is just down right wrong.

• Confdence! I actually like pudge on boys.

• Abs. Nothing wrong with a hot guy who has no confidence. An unattractive guy with confidence just isn't f***able or datable. He will just be friend to me.

• WOW seriously what a horrible shallow answer. You may hate me but this ^ really ticks me off.

• I'm always reading Q&A here from guys who say they don't have any confidence and the same answers are always will you don't need to be ''HOT'' just have confidence. She's basically saying to some poor ugly guy/s, well he can have confidence but if he's ugly, I don't want to date him. To me that makes no sense. Seriously what's the point of having confidence if women are just gonna ignore the guy?.

• There is not point in confidence. In my opinion I don' t care if a guy is confident or not. It does nothing for me either way. A hot guy makes me wet.

• I think you can always get abs if you work hard for it and maintain a nice healthy workout, but as far as confidence goes, that's pretty crucial. It may take some time to get abs, but confidence is something that really takes a lot of effort, doesn't really come as easy. I rather someone who is content with who they are, then one with abs and muscles who are insecure and have nothing to say for it. I don't know, just my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• They aren't really comparable. And most girls will say confidence no matter what just because they don't like appearing shallow.

• I agree with Alonso14. It's like comparing apples to oranges as opposed to two kinds of the same fruit to determine which is better. The only thing they have in common is that they can be found attractive on the body. Sorry. :/

• So true but reread the answers again.

• The vast majority of them did say confidence... lol

• Imo confidence definitely trumps a six+ pack of defined abdominal muscle.

• Most girls would go for a confident man.

• link

This guy is definitely confident.