Would you think it was weird if a girl was really nervous around you?

This guy was flirting with me but I was too nervous to even say anything nor look at him. If I do say something to him it would just be a weak and pathetic out of tune sound. He said I was wierd. I don't really talk much.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, it doesn't however I would take that sign in face value that she's attracted to me.

It's just a normal thing for you to get nervous because women doesn't open up that quickly around people they don't know fully.

What Guys Said 3

• Men don't find it weird but someone can interrelate that as a sign of non interest.

• Well when he talk to me I quickly look away

• you can't do that look at him in his eyes so that he knows you are interested in him

• It would probably put me at ease because I'm sure I would be the same around her. Though I would be wondering why she was nervous. I think I'd be a little self conscious about that.

• I'd find it really cute if I knew she was interested but if I didn't know if she was interested I'd try not to do it so much as to not make you nervous

What Girls Said 0