Let's say he says yes...then what?

I'm going to try and muster the courage to confess to my crush next time I see him (which is Monday), then ask him out.

The problem is..if I get lucky and he says yes, then what? I've never been in a relationship so I don't really know how to act, I'm not clingy, which might be a good thing because he's a very busy person.

Any advice? I'm clueless

Ok, I'm not talking about physical stuff like sex, because I don't belief in sex before marriage..I'm talking about how to act like a girlfriend, since I'm just used to being "the friend"
Well, I finally stopped being a chicken and asked him out, he said yes!

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Just act the way you want. Every relationship is different and takes getting used to and adapting to make it work. There is no real "way" to act like a girlfriend. Let things take a natural course and it will be OK I promise. No need to be scared. And throwing something special in occasionally doesn't hurt either: ie baking cookies for him. What a relationship comes down to more than anything else is communication. Keep the lines open and be honest and it will work out the way YOU guys want it to.

What Guys Said 5

• The best girlfriend acts exactly like a best friend with the added bonus of kisses and sex every now and then. Not even joking. If you're a great friend, you'll be a good girlfriend.

• well, the next thing is having sex. there you need to be very careful because you can get sick i.e. have a baby. so it's very important that you use tampon, or what it's called, for protection.

• I don't believe in sex before marriage -_-

• Actually no, because he believes in the same thing as me...not all guys are cheaters, nor do I expect them to be...just because you would, doesn't mean others would

• Hey.. "prophecy" nice advice.. now run along.

• shake your ass he;ll do the rest

• most time a girl tells me she likes me its a turn off I should go to you usually the girls I go to don't like me but the girls that my friend likes end up liking me

• That's very suckish...I've never been asked out, I've asked one guy out before but I was rejected. I don't know how this guy feels about me, and I don't ever see him asking me out since he's kind of shy, we are good friends though and can talk about anything

• :P

What Girls Said 3

• then you kiss him lol, get his number, all that stuff.

-love Sosa

• I have never had a boyfriend either..

It is just like any other relationship though.

You get to know him.

Ask him if he would like to go out.

Etc.. etc..

• Hey I remember you from a previous question! Is it still the same crush that you said wanted to introduce you to someone? The one that you've been friends with for quite some time now?

As for how to act if he agrees to a date, just be yourself! If it's the friend I think you're talking about, it would mean that he knows you at least to some extent and that you guys are friends enough to be comfortable with each other, therefore, there should be no problem with being yourself around him :)

Even if you guys haven't known each other for a while, the best way to still act is yourself. The same way you would act to a friend should be how you should act towards him :)

I hope it all goes well with you!

• I think the guy you're talking about was a crush from a while ago, I've been friends with this guy for almost 2 years, but just started having a crush on him since October, we spend hours just talking, and we can talk about pretty much anything.

• Thanks, that's a load off

• @update yay! lol