Ladies & gentlemen, Any advice for my ex's birthday?

So here's the story:

My ex's birthday is in two days and I was wondering what I should say to him or if I maybe shouldn't say anything at all.

Things for us ended a year ago and since then our communication has shortened significantly but we have hung out a few times since then in a group setting.

I haven't seen him since Halloween night when he heard through the grapevine that I was having a party, though we haven't spoken since.

The thing is that he never said happy birthday to me six months ago...so I'm not sure if he even cares about me anymore... I still have very strong feelings for this guy that I can't seem to shake off even though I've so much time to...

Should I send the message or just not bother and try to move on?

I doubt he'd reply to me if I did...

Please ladies and gentlemen..I could really use the advice on this one :(

11

What Guys Said 1

• i think it's time to move on already. it's over. he's your ex. ex.

he's history. I don't know why'd you go backward. move forward.

What Girls Said 1

• I've gone through this issue before and can relate. If you do or if you don't, in the end you're only going to lose as much as you think you did. The rest and how he perceives it doesn't matter, you could just simply wish him a nice one but it doesn't have to be anything more or less of that.