What is your favorite type of book you like to read?

Im starting to write a new book and plan on finishing it within 2-3 years. I'm curious to know what genres you tend to pick up more than others. Do you enjoy reading fantasy (twilight, harry potter) or more of a realistic story as if it could actually happen (like..gone with the wind or any other romance novel with events that are realistic) what would you prefer and what do you think would sell better?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like realistic and scary novels... I would say the realistic story would b better.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Fantasy but not twilight more like LOTR.

0|0
    0|0
  • Transgressive fiction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Space operas and hardboiled detective novels

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I like reading pretty much everything. Favorite genres: Mystery (Agatha Christie, Arthur Conan Doyle), Conspiracy theories (Dan Brown), Politics (Marx, Bakunin, Kropotkin, Chomsky), Classics(Hugo, Twain, Dickens, Dostoyevsky, Hemingway...) and Fantasy (Jonathan Stroud, J.K Rowling, Tolkien), I like reading about psychology too but I guess you would rather write about a novel, so I guess it would be abundant to share more details.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always enjoyed a good mystery book. When I was younger I use to read the Nancy drew series. Then I got into Ann Perry Charlotte and Thomas Pitt Murder Mystery books. They were based in London England during the 1800's. Unfortunately I haven't read any good books in a very long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The books I'm into are fantasy/bit sexual/mystery genres :)

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;