How do I get my ex girlfiend to talk to me again and won't me

we were broken up for about 2 months and I cought her out with another guy after we both agreed to tell each other if we met someone new that we had interest in. well I was going to say anything I was going to just walk away but I flipped out told her off and imbaristed her in a public place she hasn't contacted me in almost 2 weeks and I though if it ever came down to this I wouldn't want her but I do more then ever we were together for 4 years any ladies that have some insight I could use the advise

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Was she kissing with or sleeping with the guy or just hanging out? I mean since you flipped out its not getting any better if you contact her. You can say you're sorry for being angry at her, that's a start. You can just be friends with her but I'm not sure if she would get back with you because you reacted so badly, I think girls usually don't like when their bfs are too possessive. And that she is seeing a new guy, that's not a good sign either. Maybe try to stay calm and just say you're sorry and that you're still her friend if she needs. Maybe one day she would come back, not at the moment though if she's seeing somebody else.

• i wanted her back before I new that she was talking to someone else

What Girls Said 4

• I think you just want her back since she found someone else. Keep in mind that just being "out" with another guy does not mean they are dating or sleeping together. If you flipped out that is a turn off, but if you were fine with being without her BEFORE she was with another person I think you are just jealous. If the case were different you would have missed her and wanted her back before you saw her with another guy. If you don't agree tho, just tell her you miss her and that you are sorry for acting out of hurt and embarrassing her . If she doesn't answer within a few days she might be gone. I'm sorry, I wish the best to you

• I hate to say, but I think you may have burned the bridge between you two. She was in the wrong for not telling you, but girls always think they're right ha ha so no matter what she's going to be upset with you for calling her out on her mistake. The best I can say would be to talk to her, show her how much you care and hope that she will come back. If she doesn't, then try to move on. Just know things will get better before you know it :) best of luck to you

• Well, she's your EX girlfriend. Which means that you are not entitled to know what's going on in her life. She doesn't need your permission to see other guys. And you were way, way out of line to humiliate her in public like that.

I think you have probably done irreversible damage. If you keep trying to talk to her, it's going to just drive her further and further away from you. If you want to talk to her again, I suggest leaving her alone for a good long while, and then trying again (tentatively, don't blow up her cell phone or anything) later. So just leave her alone. At least until you stop feeling desperate for her.

Your best bet is to move on, though.

• Save yourself and just let it go. If you two made an agreement and she failed to tell you about her interest in someone else then she's someone you don't want to deal with.

What Guys Said 2

• " we both agreed to tell each other if we met someone new that we had interest in" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL She's not going to talk to you, stop trying.

• Humiliating a person in front of the public is the worst offensive act of all.

It's best if you initiate contact and go apologize in person. Maybe it will take time to heal her wounds, but just tell her how deeply you are sorry.

• i tried to call her I don't wanna just go to her house and I haven't seen her out anywhere but I am trying to do that thanks for you answer