Why is it that I always seem to f*** it up when it comes to telling a girl I like her

I just seem to get on with most people and most girls but when I come to say I like a girl they just laugh it off and walk away or never talk to me again or they just say you will find someone one day and all I can think is I don't just want someone that's why I asked you.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you doing it?

Walk us through what you say so that we can see where you're making mistakes

• Well its not even that forward I just said I would like to get to know her better and maybe do something together and well that was that she hasn't spoken to me since.

What Girls Said 3

• Well... I think you may be asking these girls way too early. If a girl is interested in you THEN you should ask her out. Don't ask her out unless you get any signs that she likes you.

One day you will find somebody and I'm not just saying that but patience is the key... lol Patience. Seems to me like you're very young still.. but I would say.. you have lots of growing up to do and who knows when you get older a girl may her eye on you

• You probably aren't f***ing it up. You just seem to like the girls that don't like you back. Shit happens.

• Well, you may be moving too fast. You need to get to know her a bit and become her friend before you become more. A girl wants a guy who can be a boyfriend, and a friend to her.

What Guys Said 2

• You might have waited too long and already fell into the friend zone.

• thats a big question you have to be more specific with what you do