What is your best health tip for getting in shape this year?

Now that the holidays are over and everyone is getting back into their regular routine, a lot of us are focusing on our health. Many people join the gym this time of year to kick start their healthy new lifestyle.

We have probably all at some point or another made getting in shape one of our New Year's Resolutions.

So, I'd like to know what everyone's best Health Tip is?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I know myself, I don't make resolutions like 'I'll start hiking, running a mile every day, eating healthy, stop drinking & smoking' anymore.

This year I plan on making 10 push-ups every day, start eating salad at least twice a day, drink one less beer and smoke an average of 3 cigarettes daily, and go jogging once in a week. 13 days into the new year, and I'm still succesful ( the past years I could keep my resolution for like one day? ^^)

It isn't much, but it still is better than nothing.

• *twice a week

What Guys Said 5

• Just do something. Anything. Don't sit around wondering "Will this workout program work for me?" and such. Just keep active. If something isn't working after a while, just scrap it and try something else.

• plyometrics is key girls. ploymetrics. works for guys too.

depth jumps 4x6 12 inch box

sprints 50 yard 4 sets. 3 minutes rest between sets

burpees 4x10 2 min rest (not really plyos but great for losing weight)

bulgarian split lunge jumps 3x6

• Start of slowly, pace yourself, and be persistant.

• keep the fast food away & keep's the pepsi away for sure & the food who has over 250 calories & maybe get pizza for once in the month with friend's

• 1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Last year, I shed so much weight by not eating anything from the bottom of the food pyramid. I would have bread, pasta, bagels, etc. about once a week. Also, cut out all meats except for chicken or fish: it significantly increases your happiness and promotes a better chemical balance. And it sheds the pounds.

• Run.

• eat lots of raw fruits and veggies, try juice fasting.

• Don't be too ambitious

Plan reasonable goals and gradually get better