Do you agree with the quote "Love is not a feeling, it's an ability"?

Do you agree with it? Disagree?

I believe it is both.

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Both, love is not only a feeling, it is an ability.
    Vote C

411

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely agree with it. Loving someone is not easy, it takes effort and sacrifice. Loving someone conditionally is not real love and is for the most part, is based on feeling. It is easy to 'love' someone when The going is good and they haven't done anything bad enough to cost you a great deal of something. The real test of true love is based on if you would still stick around and/or forgive a person when they cause you a great deal of sacrifice. Whether it is that they hurt you, destroyed your reputation, deceived you, changed in behavior , changed in looks, etc. Basically, true love is unconditional, is kind, is forgiving, is selfless, is sacrificial, is gentle even when aggravated.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE