When someone says they used to be bulimic what is your initial impression of them?

I used to be bulimic and it hasn't been a problem for years. However, I still keep it like its some huge secret. What do initially think when you hear that about someone?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That they used to be bulimic, usually. People go through a bunch of things all the time, and you're lucky enough to have gotten over it so there's no use thinking of it as a secret. It happened, it's over with, and it doesn't have to mean anything about you of its own.

What Guys Said 2

• I visualize a pig's body and a woman's head that eats anything they see, and later regretting it at night.

• if she was like that years ago but fine now I think there would be a subtle lingering notion in my head that she has self image problems. It's not a deal breaker though.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're awesome to be able to combat something so serious. If you currently have a positive self-image and pursue good health, I'd think you were admirable.