Guys please help! Gone when I need him?

Lately I have been really stressed trying to get into school in a new country. I have already been rejected for one school and am down to only two options. So I really need to be able to relax and do something fun. I have told this to my boyfriend and all he has been talking about is needing time to do his own thing hang out with his friends and stuff. I have never had a problem with this but I feel like he is kind of running away now that things are difficult. I don't want to be needy and make him even more distant but I could use some support. We have been dating 2 years and live together. Also he promised me he would go out with me in the city and it seems he has done it with all of his friends but not me yet. What do I do? How do I talk to him or go about this?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Don't over analyze things, just do something fun with him. Just thinking will not do the things.

Go out, hang out, and take all the time to relax and do something enjoyable and worthwhile.

What Girls Said 0