If a girl says she has to write and tell you how she feel about you will you believe it?

how do people feel about their girlfriend/boyfriend writing them instead of talking to them about how they feel about them? some females say they have to write instead of talking about how they feel because it come out better do you agree? I feel if you have to write it...that gives you time to think...then you don't love me if you can't tell me directly my mouth

11

What Guys Said 1

• I would love it.

Written things are much better because they can't be "erased" from memory, and it's there in hard words. If just spoken, I think that's more like an unbelievable one because it can be forgotten later or it can be a "slip of the tongue".

What Girls Said 1

• I wrote letters to my ex most of the time as I found it very difficult to express myself verbally. I'm personally a really shy person so I feel more comfortable expressing myself through writing so it depends.