If you're caught going through his stuff, what do you say?

Yes I got caught. It was a bad situation, to put it mildly... I was at a loss for words. What do you say if you're caught red-handed like that?

214

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• It depends what you were going through really.. are you looking for a valid exuse lol or what if you are caught going through his dresser drawers you may wanna come clean and sincerely apoligize that you really like him if its true and that you were just very curious and that your curiousity got the best of you and that it whont happen again.

• LOOK A GREEN WHALE! -> then run. Works every time.

• Don't go through his stuff! Ask him what you want to know and either believe it or not. The last two times I flipped my lid with a girl was for them going through my sh*t. One raided my entire place while I was at work and she was a guest in my house. The other was going through my phone messages. Don't do it or get ready for the bomb drop.

Shame on you bad girl.

• What exactly were you going through?

I would never go through someone else's stuff. I wouldn't want someone to go through my stuff!

I would be furious if I busted someone messing with my things. It wouldn't end well for the bad guy.

Sounds like you owe him a big apology. And a batch of cookies. Or some really good sorry sex. Or all of the above.

• I'd be really put off. If there is something you want to know you should just ask. IF you think he isn't telling you something reflect that.

• I understand curiousity gets the better of people, but going through personal things is not right. How would you feel if he had done the same?...And don't say it wouldn't bother you because you would be lying through your teeth

• Sorry, I just felt curious and over inquisitive. It won't happen again

• You just say, "I've been sensing something has been wrong with our relationship. Are you hiding anything from me?"

• lol. it depends on the situtation. In honestly you have to learn to live with regrets.

• Hahahahaha! LMAO! I don't know why, but I found that hilarious.

• what stuff

• thats it ! I want anal!

• I know we're over now, it's been nice knowing you, and no, I'm not going to stalk you.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd just say, "Sorry I'm just really curious."

• Oops my fault