How to let him chase me? is he into me?

Hi,

there is this guy that I've known for like 6 years. The first time we kissed was almost 4 years ago(early in 2009), he invented that kiss, we kissed two times that night. After this nothing really happened between us until a few months later.

Then he started talking to me on MSN and we talked almost every day for a few months and he almost always started the conversations saying hi babe or something like that. He told me he thought that I was hot and we talked about everything, including sex.

Then we started seeing each other and he seemed to really like me. Then one evening I ran into him and his friends and they told me that he was always talking about me, and he blushed and was a little awkward. Then I was with him and his friends for a little while and they were like "you guys, kiss!" and we did that couple of times. After this evening I really thought that we were gonna get into relationship now and then. But after this we only saw each other a few times and then we kind of stopped talking, I don't know why(early in 2010).

I could write a whole book about what has beeing going on with us the last 3-4 years, but I will try to keep it short. Basicly we have been on and off for like 3 years, we talk on the Facebook chat, we have met up couple of times and had sex, we have talked dirty like million times on Facebook chat, we have met down town and so on. I've drunk dialed him, he has drunk dialed me and all that. When we meet up he often tells me it's nice to see me and he respects me when we are in bed.

This new years eve I ran into him and his friends on a pub, he was like hey say hello to John, say hello to Steve and so on. We kissed a little and he suggested that we would go home together, which we did. That night his friends once referred to me as his girlfriend. We went home together and the next day he drove me home. When I got home I discovered that I had a huge hickie on my neck, I kind of liked it, and I started talking to him on Facebook chat later that day.

He didn't start any conversations for a few days and neither did I, although I really wanted to talk to him. Then a few days later I was down town with my friends and I sent him a text asking him if he could pick me up(he asked me the same question few months ago, but I did not pick him up). He did not reply and I was really mad because I really like him, I'm pretty sure that he saw the text because I saw that he liked some photos on instagram after I texted him. The next day I saw that he was online on Facebook and I said something like "you were not really answering your phone yesterday, why was that?" and he hasn't replied to that either. I have no idea what to do, I so want to talk to him and I want him to start talking to me! Should I ignore him(which would be really difficult) or what should I say to him? I'm so confused about this whole thing, I really like him and want us to be in a relationship! what should I do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he really likes you, but is like playing games or is just testing the waters thus he's still taking things slowly.

It's best if you should ignore him for a while, though difficult, but it's the only way for him to realize how important you are to him and how valuable you are to his life. And, it's the only way for him to chase for you.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Also, remember the guys are very impatient during the silent treatment period, thus they begin to chase.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him how you feel about him in personal would be best probably as there's no way of not knowing if he heard you or saw a text lol and I know ide at least respect and admire that she told me how she felt just ask him and be honest about what you feel and sincere tell him that you wanna know what this is and tell him if you want something more hope this works out for ya :)

• give him space, what was thart question you didn't pick up on?

What Girls Said 0