I met a really nice girl, what should I say to her?

i met a very nice girl however I get shy when I'm around her. what should I say to her I really wanna get to know her.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you know this girl from? You can always talk about things from the place you met at. Also ask her some questions about herself like do you go to school? What's your major? Do you work? Etc. Then after talking for a little while, get her number! Conversation isn't hard if you start with the basics, and then build off what you know of her and her interests. If you find things in common, that's great. How much have you talked to her so far?

By the way, I'm from NM too!

• i'm stationed at cannon afb, her and I are in the military and she works at the chow hall. I've spoken to her a little bit asked her some small questions. I know she likes to cook, she likes transformers, and she's a home-body. so far that's it.

What Girls Said 3

• ask her questions that's the best way to get to know someone. smile at her, give her compliments. we girls love it when a guy compliments us

• Hi, what's your name? Would be nice lol and normal. Or anything similar. Then go on from there.

• ask her to go to coffee:)

• thats not a bad idea! why do you have to be anonymous to tell me that?

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her questions & compliment often.

try something out the blue to shock her, here a few of my pick up lines.

if she a way ahead of you like 10-20ft away, an you know her name. than do this.

Run up to her and pretend to lose your breath, like breath kinda heavy, if she cares about you, she'll looked shocked and be worried and ask are you okay?

"Than I say, Sorry you look so beautiful, you literally took my breath away." that's a Epic Ice breaker.

or say Sorry ______ I missed your call? she'll look puzzled and think did I give him my number?

than say "Just kidding I was practing for the Future."

small thing like this opens women minds to getting to know you better lol. Good Luck

• sorry man, if you want compliment girl, you need become their friend. don't compliment when she doesn't know you. you need a spesific moment to give compliment. you will when you can give compliment.

• i just tell you important thing. don't waste your time with your shyness. This is a game, if you lose confidence, and you lose the game before battle. do you think only you that like her, we are in the competion with other guy, don't dream that she only for you, we need to fight get what we want or she will be taken by other guy. just say hi and meet her and get know her better. or if you don't go battle, you will not get anything.

• just say and introduce your self, ask her name and how is she doing. its simple, just speak random topic and try to find what kind of topics she like to talk.