How would you react?

Say you really like this person, but you're really shy and don't have the nerve to tell them, so you write it. Would it be cute for a girl to write "I really like you, but I don't know how to say it in English" on paper but it's written in German, French, Spanish, and Italian (thank goodness for google translate) and then put it in the guys locker. Tell me your thoughts.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• I see where you are going and I think it is cute, but I don't think it would work. Most teenage boys don't have the attention span or willpower to focus themselves long enough for detective work. I mean, I would have liked it, but I doubt a typical guy would. I can envision myself as a teenage boy and I would wan it to fast-forward to the good part, not build up romance and anticipation by leaving each other decoded messages.

• That's what I was thinking would happen.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd think it's pretty interesting at least, and understand that she's probably shy so that's why she wrote it instead of just talking to me.

What Girls Said 0