Girls: in a new semester in college how can I get girls to talk to me?

In lecture hall beginning of class how can I get them to talk to me or say hi to me instead of me. I wouldn't have the courage to just say hi to the girl next or close to me

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Good. if it's the beginning of class, you have loads to talk about. "Is this due today?" "What did you get for number 2?" "Did this question make sense to you?" "Which day do we need to bring the _______ again?"

Classes are the perfect way to meet people.

Girls will NOT just initiate a conversation out of nowhere. So, start with a no-risk conversation starter. Start with something that requires a simple answer, and once you receive the answer, you've broken the ice! You can say something else, like "wow, that homework took so long!" or whatever, relating to the topic, and see how willing she is to respond. At the very least, just smile at her, and maybe she'll initiate a future conversation. Chances are, she wanted you to talk to her, and now you just have.

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to them... simple :D

• Say hi for one. Then ask to borrow there notes.

What Guys Said 1

• be good looking . that's all what girls care about