Is there something wrong with me?

Okay so I broke up with someone about three months ago, and this guy that I had known somewhat well for about 4 years started to show an interest in me. So we started hanging out basically everyday, and after about two weeks of this he asked me to go steady with him. I had wanted to be single for awhile since I had just gotten out of a relationship but this other guy was just so sweet I didn't want to say no. Anyway we have been together for about two months now, hanging out prettymuch every day. For the past week, however, I can't stand to be around him. The cute things he used to do now bug the hell out of me, and I can't figure out why. I feel like an a**hole because I don't know what to say to him, I haven't even felt like kissing him. What should I do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• You need to get in touch with your feelings. You're probably angry or hurt by him, but have shoved it down and continue in denial.

What Girls Said 0