How do I become more interesting?

There is this guy who I've recently been having feelings for.

He is a bit hyperactive, not in the annoying way but like he rarely runs out of things to talk about. Me, I'm a bit more laid back and I don't mind the silence but whenever he talks to me, I feel like I don't really have anything to say or rather I can't ever think of anything interesting to say.

How can I be more interesting.

p.s. I make him laugh and he makes me laugh but I want to do more than just make him laugh. I want to be able to have an extensive conversation :)

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just need to be you.

Let him talk, and just respond to whatever he says or between the pauses.

Some guys just like to hear themselves talking, and thus falls for a person who's willing to listen.

What Guys Said 1

• follow your heart, its obvious you want to know more about him, if you run out of ideas talk off the wall bout good or bad music, Talk about things you like see if he relates.

What Girls Said 3

• Find a topic you both can relate to and talk about how funny/enjoyable or horrible it is depending on the topic. And make sure to always have eye contact with him when you two are talking, its good to let him know he has your attention and you want to talk to him.

If you want to make the conversation more interesting then you have to start talking to him about your experiences or short stories. And a way to keep him interested is end the conversation first occasionally so he'll try next time to prolong the conversation because he wants to hear what you say.

• Be yourself, and don't try so hard. Stop thinking about "trying" to be more "for" him. Just be you. He must like you or he wouldn't be there.

• Sometimes what we think isn't interesting about ourselves is really interesting to others. We just get bored with ourselves.