Guys, what would you think if you saw a girl smack the sh*t out of a guy for grabbing her butt?

Do you think she's overreacting?

Say you're at a party or at a club and you notice a hot girl. Some jerk walks by and oh so entitledly grabs her ass. She turns around and smacks him so hard that there's a print on his face, then she says "Don't touch me!"

What is your take on the situation? Do you think she's justified in her actions?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Ide respect her on so many levels and if the guy tried to smack her back I would defend her ithink it would say a lot about if you if you smacked him because you shouldent let people touch you like that me being a guy I've been slapped on the butt by guys many times it doesn't bother me ha ha no big deal I've been slapped before on the butt by random guysi was coming out the bathroom one time and this kid slapped me on the butt and said ''goodgame'' I was half a sleep I just smiled and waved ha ha I still find it funny for some reason lol I just wave at em ha ha but there are definitely double standards in this situation you should not do that to women its OK to do it to your male buddies but it can really hurt a women and make her feel bad ide go and make sure she was OK after she smacked the guy I wouldent at all in the tiniest way think bad of the girl in the situation if she slaps a guy who slaps her on the butt he should get his butt kicked for doing that.

What Guys Said 3

• Absolutely! The guy should get some public shame

• i would just laugh so hard if I saw that. and yea she had the right

• id laugh and be like damn straight guy got what was coming to him.

What Girls Said 1

• that's exactly what she should've done!