Ladies! I want to surprise my girlfriend by leaving a present at her house while she's at work, but what?

Id like to have her cheer up..

She gave me her backdoor key as a Valentine's gift,

You might think its a crap prezzie but it means a lot to me :)

So I wanna pop round while she's out and have ber surprised when she arrives home from work :) I think it would be fun for the oth of us, baring in mind I won't be there to see her reaction.. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww :D SO CUTE!

Well, there's the totally adorable cliche of a gorgeous bouquet <3

Or, there's the, I-can't-tell-you-what-it-is present, because it's related to something sentimental the two of you share or is based on something she said to you.

Example: She told you a week ago that she's bummed because she lost her favorite CD. And then you get her the CD again, but the special edition version of it... I dunno. Basically, think sentimental. Something that she'll see it and go, "Ohhh you're the sweetest boyfriend ever! I can't believe you did this for me!" :)

Whatever you do, leave a thoughtful note. That's the most IMPORTANT part. If you really want to turn her to mush, you can make it more like a love letter. In fact, you could write a poem. If you're not good at this, you can do the corny thing and take a used poem and then based on what the poem says, give an associated gift. This would work better though if she has a fave song or poem. A simple corny example; the roses are red, violets are blue, poem. And then giving it to her with red roses and blue violets. Gotta still write a personal note on the back of the poem though!

More current example... if say she really liked a song (it should be a love song) that mentions a necklace, get her a necklace. Kinda see what I mean? Corny romantic. I don't know who wouldn't love that.

• Lol I'm not sure how that would work if I'm not there when its lying on her bed :P I don't quite recall her having anything she needs replaced hmm, I note I shall leave but not quite sure what to write lol, maybe something cute like "im so happy to be with you, I love you" I don't know I need to think about it lol I do have some lyrics I like though :)

What Girls Said 3

• Roses. A sweet gesture that is sure to put a smile on her face.

• I like that idea, but how much would roses be? :P and would they be OK to leave on her bed? :P

• Thinking about leaving a rose, doesn't that imply death? :P I remember it on "v for vendetta" aha well she has been a bit down :/ I hope it would cheer her up but I'm clueless with what to write, ah yes :P though I live in england and I think they only sell flowery type things on vday... Wait.. It is vday soon so maybe they'll have them :D perfect timing then lol how long can they have to be layed there without dying? :) yes I hope so thankyou for your answers ^^

• Oh. I didn't realize you lived in England. Hmm... You could try a florist but I'm not sure how much it will cost...

And you could write something simple like: Just wanted to make you smile or something similar as long as it is from your heart. :-)

• Maybe you could make a nice dinner (or get it from a restaurant and bring it back) and lay it out nicely on the table with a love letter. Good luck! :)

• Write cute things on post it notes and hide them in her room! Make her bed and place one flower on the pillow too! would be really sweet!

What Guys Said 3

• Cook something special for her. I think that will mean a lot after a stressful work.

• Give her the old double present bit. Get her a jewlery box and put something shiny in it... Its romantic, personal, and also says you thought about it. I did that for my wife and she cried =)

• just take crap under her sink ...