How much would you say you like getting attention?

On a scale between 1-10 with 10= love getting it and 1=I hate getting it, where would you put yourself and why?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends.

I get chased by guys a lot even though they KNOW I have a boyfriend which really sucks :P so I would give that a 1

From my boyfriend a 10

when I sing or play at concerts I'd say a 10

negative attention a 1

in public when I'm not giving a concert or something then a 5- if someone does a double take on you- that feels good.

when I'm being an idiot/klutz a 1

What Girls Said 3

• In public - 1

Guys I'm into - 7

In bed - 10

Attention, if not creepy can be flattering.

• 1

I don't like getting attention, I prefer to go unnoticed in the world

• Probably a 3. Attention is nice every once and a while, but most of the time it just makes me uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the attention , if it's positive I would probably want all the attention and would rate it a 10. No one wants negative attention so I would rate that a 1.

• For the most part I would definitely say a 1. I hate attention. Especially if its a lot of people. It makes me nervous and very uncomfortable. Been this way my whole life, wish I wasn't like this though. But if its one on one I like attention.

• The type of attention I like is deep conversation with interesting people, and playful/flirty fun behavior with people that have a good sense of humor. The kind I generally get is due to physical magnetism.

• I don't really seek out attention, I just like to do my thing and those that like to do that, can join... I never wanted fame. I don't like it. It's nice to know I'm attractive, good for my ego but it's annoying/distracting most of the time.

• Not much, I'm fairly solitary and I like it, maybe when I was younger I craved it more but once you get more mature you drift away from that and other things become more valuable to you.

• More attention from ladies would be nice.

• The type of attention I like which only happens rarely ha ha is when I'm out and about down the street or driving my car and a chick or a group of chicks walk past and do a double take. Love it lol

But in general I don't like being the center of attention