If you could be a professional anything, what would you be?

Well just thinking that you could get paid a decent salary for anything from say, selling hotdogs to being a professional athlete or get paid to be a student, whatever you want...what would you do? For me, I think I would put my interests in music, the learning and creation of it. Or maybe an activity like skateboarding which can be a very creative activity, travelling would be fun. What would you do...lets say that everyone gets paid the same. you could dress up like batman I don't care.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a professional:

Violinist or Modern/Ballet Dancer.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• A musician. I already play guitar and can kinda sing so it would be cool to put on great shows for people and make money doing it.

• Football or Basketball player. I mean I don't have the talents for it now, but it would be nice if I was suddenly an all-star at either of those sports.

• I'd like to be a professional actor, expert in various languages, professional hitman, Pencil sketching, history, physics, surgeon. psychology.

• Formula one driver