What makes a girl "adorable"?

My friends, family and guys probably use the word "adorable" to describe most often. I've asked before how that's possible because I think of like puppies being adorable. Some say it's because I'm so tiny (I'm 5'1'' and less than 100lbs), some say it's my personality and they just can't explain it. So in your opinion what makes a girl "adorable"? And now that I'm eighteen that would just sounds like something to describe a kid.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Lovable.

What Guys Said 2

• A girl you'd want to hug. Like cute, but a bit stronger.

• It's sort of hard to explain.

It can be like her youthful looks which kind of makes a girl "adorable" but for the most part it's her mannerisms (I guess you can also call it her 'quirks' as well) or usually a combination of both.

What Girls Said 1

• It might be your height. I'm 4'10" and look pretty young so get that a lot. I don't mind it. It could also be your personality though, or maybe your facial expressions.