I need help with a gift for my girlfriend.

My girlfriends father just passed away a few days ago. I am getting her an engraved ring and want some advice. The ring I want is called the Paloma's Calife triple band ring from Tiffany's. It is 3 bands intertwined together. If you want to see it you can look at the website (I wasn't able to post a link to this).

I wanted to get her initials engraved on one of the bands, her father's initials on another one of the bands, and a short quote on the 3rd band. I was thinking "forever by your side" or "forever remembered." Can anyone help me with this gift idea please? Good idea or bad idea? Would you change anything?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I also like "forever by your side"...this sounds like a very sweet gift, great Idea!

What Girls Said 2

• That is perfect. Maybe pair it with some flowers? It's up to you. But I think the ring idea is so sweet, and I have no doubt she'll love it. :)

• I like "Forever by your side". The ring looks nice too!

I think she will adore it with all her heart, she might even cry (a good cry).

What Guys Said 0