Dont know what to do or think

long story short I've been talking to a long time friend 7th grade (97) had science together, everythings been going good until (yesterday,Saturday) she starts off by saying good morning in 1st message I see and later I see a message saying leave me alone. I try asking her what's wrong and more hours pass by and I get a ( :) lol) message. for those wondering we obviously like each other, she said she's been over her husband she's separated from

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very plain in sight that she's attracted to you.

About the 'leave me alone", that serves as an attention getter so that you'll initiate a conversation with her. You're good to go with her.

• im not getting messages back when trying to talk to her

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds like she is just being playful with you not to worry, be playful back and see how it goes :P

What Guys Said 1

• She has a strange sense of humor, there is something you are not telling us or she is a bitch that likes to f*** with men