Do you feel like you just don't have a lot to say?

I feel like I just don't have a lot to talk about. Maybe this is why people don't want to be around me. All my life I have been like this. As a child my parents would ask me what I dus at school and I would say, "nothing." I don't know why, I just don't have anything to say about myself. Even now that I'm in my mid 20's I still do t ha e a lot to say. Does anybody else feel like this? How can I change this?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• it means you have a boring life. it really does. you've got to do something drastic with your life, and start changing the type of friends you have. You need friends that are hilarious and fun in order to change your quietness. you've gotta do something absolutely AWESOME! then you will feel like you're suddenly confident and have lots to talk about. this is a serious issue, you have to change your whole life, in order to surpass it! honestly, do it with no regrets, if you like video-gaming, shift to japan and study it. if you like singing, and if you're bad, listen to the best singers ever, and sing their songs over and over until you sound better than them! write a huge story without even thinking, then read it to everyone! CHANGE EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER! I honestly used to be JUST like you! it's creepy how you asked that question... lol

change everything, expand everything, don't change yourself on the inside, but open yourself up !do things that you haven't done. enhance yourself to the max! shake off all of your nerves

• You are probably right. But for a 26 year old it may be too late. I may be too far gone at this point

What Girls Said 2

• it's never too late for anything! look at the man that made dragonball-z! he is old old as! it's never ever too late! if you're not married then find the perfect lady, even if she's in antartica! it is NEVER too late! ever! it's only too late once you get cancer and you're too crippled to walk

• It's party your personality and I don't see anything wrong with that. You're not a talkative kind of person that's all.

What Guys Said 1

• I actually have a lot to say, but not when it comes to boring stuff like what I did over the weekend or celebrity gossip or small talk in general. I read a lot and I like to share my ideas, but most people are not interested in such things, only like professors, people way older than me, and intellectuals my age (who tend to be eccentric, a minority figure, or anti-social)