If a girl is interested, will she ever go and say she is interested and if we want to go out?

Just wondering, if a girl is interested in you, will they ever say flat out they are interested?

How do you know if a girl is seriously interested in you?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on whether or not she is shy.

However some things that all girls (shy or not) are:

Look at you a lot/stare

Try to be around you (if she is outgoing then she will try to touch you or be REALLY close, the shy girl will be just close enough)

Act differently towards you than she does anyone else.

What Girls Said 3

• Some girls do but most girls will do things like compliment you, tease you, and show you lots of interest in you when you are around.

• She probably won't say she's interested in you, but if she is she will probably ask you out unless she's shy. Just talk to her a bit more and leave her opportunities to see if she reacts to you (Like sit next to an empty chair and see if she sits next to you).

• I personally will never flat out tell someone that I am interested in them. if you talk to her and she responds and isn't short there could be two reasons why, she's either a. being nice or b. she might be interested. I would just ask her out for a drink and see what she says, if she says yes then you can see how she acts while yall are out. if she's not eager to get home, she's probably interested..that's just how I am lol

What Guys Said 3

• not really most girls continue to play the passive role

• don't count on it

• No. She'll only hint at it indirectly.