Guys, is the thought of a girl passing gas a myth in your mind? Why?

It's a weird question but I find it hysterically funny how a majority of my guy friends deny any affiliation between a female and passing gas or taking dumps. They literally walk away from me when I ask and always end up saying the same thing "That's a myth" which make me burst out in laughter. Denial is the first step I always say! :D

34

Most Helpful Girl

• oddly enough I'm laughing at this idea lol, if you ask an old guy this he'll make it sound so disgusting that we'll have to censor it, young guys are cute like that, guys in general (and I don't generalize often) see girls as clean hygenic people that shine against the sun and smell amazing (brothers words) and some even think girls especially ultra beautiful popular ones are like godsent angels lol (I find this hilarious XD), its sorta true in a very normal sense but it very often gets super exaggerated, but still.. since its an urban legend/myth I won't break it :D

side: I'm very hygenic and take really good care of my hair, teeth and especially my body, so I can expect a guy to say that myth to me one day lol, ill probably laugh and tease him just for fun :P

What Guys Said 4

• The thought of a girl passing gas is not a myth in my mind, I know girls do it and I have no problem with them doing it at all. Its natural why give girls a hard time about it. In fact I would rather a girl just pasted her gas than got a sore, bloated and upset tummy.

• No it is not a myth in my mind. The thought of a girl farting or taking a dump is a major turn on in my mind. Please don't judge me you can't help what turns you on!!!

• I've watched both. Not my proudest moment.

• Girls don't pass the gas they suck it in,and their poop looks like Cream Cheese Strawberry Pretzel Dessert

What Girls Said 2

• Probably they don't want to think about it since it's a turn off.

You're making them think of it and thus they will be turned off by you.

• I have never farted or pooped in my entire life.