How do you know if you're "coming on too strong" when talking?

So say you're talking with someone you like whether or not its for the first time or long time friends. But then to your demise s/he says that you're "coming on too strong". What's the defining words that would suggest a person is coming one too strong if they're talking to you? Does it stop you from ever being able to talk to them again?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• No it doesn't stop me from talking to the person again. However if I've established my boundaries with a person and they keep crossing the line I may consider not speaking to them.

• Thanks for the answer (currently going back and selecting BA's). Still, though your answer is pretty convincing and could probably be what the majority would say

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0