I always wondered--how to say no?

i've been a very kind person, but everyone seems to take my kindness as an advantage, I am really good at drawing, my friends forced me to teach her how to do that in detail, I am forced to send my photoshop brushes, I was forced to do their work, etc. and I'm getting sick of it and I don't want to teach them another thing because I study in an art college and teaching them means giving my future to them lazy b1tches. what should I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just

say it

Try!

It spells [No]

easy

What Girls Said 1

• I have the same problem, I tend to be nice to the point where I have a really hard time saying no, for me it helps to set really clear personal boundaries for how I want to be treated by other people...a good guide, especially if you are a nice person is to think "would I do that to someone else?" if the answer is no, then don't accept other people doing it to you, even go so far as to write things out with reasons if that helps...the more clear you are in your own mind about what is and is not acceptable to you the more confident and prepared you can be to say no when someone asks you do to something you don't want to do.