Would you say yes to a guy you don't want to go out with?

Ladies would you ever say yes to guy who asked you out, just to not hurt his feelings? Or would you only say yes, if you were interested in the guy?

100

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't. I don't lead people on

What Girls Said 9

• When I was younger I've said yes just because I felt bad. I thought, "He's so nice/whatever, I'll give it a try". But people should trust their initial instincts. If you're not attracted enough to a person (personality wise, physically, all of it) in that way, it's not likely to change. Now that I'm older I realize that I was unintentionally messing with their emotions by giving false hope and whatnot. So now I just say, sorry, I don't feel that way for you.

• I have a tendency to say yes because "what do I have to lose?" One date usually won't hurt, unless I know for sure that we can't have a future.

• It's just a date. I'd go unless I thought he was a jerk.

• No. I wouldn't lie to him.

• No, I wouldn't say yes to a guy that asked me out if I were not interested. I would say that we could be friends and maybe it would go somewhere.

• Yes I like to get to know people even if they didn't give me a perfect first impression.

• No. If I was not even remotely attracted to him, let alone found him interesting.. That is all physical appearances aside. I would politely decline.

• Yeah if a guy asked me out I'd give it a shot, who knows maybe he's really sweet.

• I have in the past, but I wouldn't now, It's a waste of time.

What Guys Said 0