He has a girlfriend. Says he wished he gave us a chance. Now he wants to have sex once. What's up?

He liked me before he got with her. She was more attentive / clingy than I was. But he still likes me even though he is with her. We could've had sex before but he didn't want to cheat on her. They have been together for a little over a year. He says he wish he gave me a chance. Now he wants to have sex once.

A male said he prob regrets not being with me. Maybe not happy. Wants to test the sex before making the move. I don't buy it

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to have his cake and eat it too, apparently.

Don't do it. He's playing you. He's a taken man now, regardless. And just wanting sex once? That's ridiculous. Get away from that loser.

• You took the words right out my mouth nicely said ide tell his girlfriend maybe spare her some heart ache as he's willing to cheat on her even though he said he dident want to he was probably just testing your reaction.

• I second sparrow24. Eww. This isn't a man, this is a tool. You deserve better, OP. Run from this loser and find a real man.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He probably just wants to have sex with you.

• LOL don't fall for that "I like you better than I like her, so let's f*** but that's all" thing. He's "complimenting" you to distract from what an a**hole he obviously is.