Why do girls allways say this when upset?

Say like they got word you like them or whatever then they get mad and tell you "I would of given you a chance" or something along the line of that but if you go back in time before making them upset they showed no type of hint of moving forward in that way?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• be more forgiving

• No, that's why they say it. They're saying that if the situation was reversed, they would have given the guy another chance, so she's saying, be more forgiving

What Girls Said 1

• Probably just to make you feel even worse, make you feel like you lost out on something.

• Funny thing to this day she acts like she's the best thing to ever cross my path.. while I have totally moved on we still end up crossing paths sometimes.. I never say anything to her until she says something and if she does it's just hi and I just keep walking.. her sister is not helping by keeping her thinking that I'm interested.

What Guys Said 1

• They want you to chase for them, so they're telling you those.