Guys: When you say you hate fake tan...i think you're wrong. I think you like it when its done RIGHT.

Here is an example I like to use.

Miranda Kerr's natural skin tone: link

Now here she is with a fake tan: link

most of you prob like the second better right? well that's a fake tan. so you shouldn't all say you hate when girls do fake tans, because when its done right it can make her look a lot better.

313

Most Helpful Girl

• don't trust anything guys on here say. I've learned that much. If we trusted guys on here, we're supposed to believe all men have 7 inch d***s, can have sex for hours on end, go down on their woman every night, prefer A cup breasts, prefer girls with not a stitch of makeup, value personality over looks, and yes, naturally they'd prefer the pasty version. Whatever guys on GAG say, assume the opposite to be true 90% of the time.

• The women on this site are just as bad.

• yes, everyone on this site is 90% full of sh*t. Girls on here prefer guys without muscles, without friends or social status, they all have hourglass figures and look like models, they would never date a guy for money etc etc. Both girls and guys on here are, for the most part, not at all indicative of the real world

What Guys Said 13

• I like the first one better, but I get where you are comming from, yes I also like dark skin, I dare say it caughts my eye more often, but I am Latino and here tan is the rule, so yeah, I can tell when it is fake, which is not bad, I say I don't like FAKE LOOKING hair, I mean you can dye it, and if it suits you and looks well done then it will make you look cuter, but only if both things happen, even if it is the most awsome hair collor and is perfectly applied, if it does not suit you you were better off with your natural color, or if a color suits you so nicely, but is not so nicely applied then again, you better don't do it, as for the tan, I admire how well done it is on the picture, it even looks more naturally acquired, the problem is, I don't think it suits her, yes, it is a nice color, nicely done, but don't think is for her, and before the banter against me, is clear some of the most anoying things for girls is when someone generalizes a lot, so I try not to, and this is a nice opportunity to NOT doing it, by saying that just like not all are ment to be blond, not all look better when skinnier, and not all should wear or behave in X or Y way, tanning is not for all of you, some will be much better pale, others can go for tanning, even if fake as long as well done but chose a nice shade, that one is a sexy looking color but seems too dark for her, while other girls can go darker and look amazing.

• Thank you for telling us what we ourselves find more attractive lol.

• I like the natural far more than the other pic whether it's a real, fake or real fake tan I still prefer natural

• Prefer the first. I don't say I hate fake tans though, I just don't really like tans. Natural darker complexions look different from tan.

• No, I really do prefer the first one. She looks orange in the second one!

If you want a tan, sun-bathe. Fake tans look terrible

• Thank you for clarifying what I like. You made see how wrong I have been regarding fake tans. I can now sleep at night knowing I had misjudged fake tans.

• Thank you for the down vote, I see that again I am wrong about what I like.

• i gave you an upvote anyway, I also hate when people try to tell me what to like and not like

• I'm not really into pale girls, or that woman's face at all but she looks more classy in the first picture and overall looks better.

• I like the first one better. If I can tell it's a fake tan, it's not sexy.

• Honestly, I would prefer a shade in between. The first photo is too pale and the second photo is a bit darker than I would prefer.

Fake tans CAN look nice if they are done right, but I usually prefer women with beige or milk-white skin.

• Her fake tan is still to fake. Something in between those would be perfect.

• I actually prefer pale girls.

• I like fair skin, I don't get this obsession with tanning.

• Well, that's typical of a girl.

Guys say "We don't like 'x'" and the girl goes "I think that means they like "x" '

Let me guess - when the guys you know don't find this look attractive, will you claim it's the guys fault and that we're all just inscrutable and impossible to understand?

What Girls Said 2

• I like the way that you're saying, "ooh you think this, but actually you're wrong in thinking it, because it's not true".

Yes it CAN look good with a well applied tan, but that doesn't mean that it looks good on all women, and that all men will automatically think it looks stunning.

• What guys put down on paper, isn't what they go for. Same for girls.

Studies have shown tan skin is preferred over pale skin. But obviously no one likes an oompa loompa