Do you like it when a guy says look at you looking all sexy and sh*t

My co worker said this to another female co worker and I'm not sure if a girl would like being called this. Seems kinda tacky/trashy to say that. Plus the fact that he has a girlfriend who also works at the same place. I was like wtf? Girls what do you think about a guy saying this?

It seemed like they were friends sort of. She didn't seem offended by it but she wasn't exactly dropping her panties either.

81

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind. I might even like it.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like it when guys curse, especially while talking to me. I also don't like being called "sexy" I mean if my boyfriend calls me it when I'm trying to be sexy then yes, I like it. But in general I prefer a guy to say I look beautiful or even just give ma specific compliment like "Wow, your eyes like gorgeous," or something.

• It sounds really trashy to me. I would feel complimented but I would definitely not feel attracted to him.

• Especially the fact that he has a girlfriend working in the same building. I wonder if something like that would spread to his girlfriend?

• Being called sexy IS a compliment but I wouldn't take the guy very seriously. Also depending on how he said it. Like if he's going all, "take off your top show me your genitals fap fap fap" like no dude go away. Sorry for the graphicness lol

• i think if they want to disrespect us by calling us that then I will return the favor. I really hate being called it unless under certain circumstances with a few friends that I know are just joking around

• I like when the guy I like. Stare into my eye with surprise look. Then he look slowly down (check me out head to toe) and then smile and continue talking a normal conversation. Haha.

• I would only like it if the guy is single and attractive.

• If the exact phrase was, "You look all sexy and sh*t." Then no. Only my boyfriend can call me sexy and I just roll my eyes at him.

What Guys Said 1

• im sure almost every girl wouldn't like that

• maybe they just like to joke around like that with each other

• I think that's what it was, but it still doesn't really seem like a classy type of thing to say.

• well if they both joke around like that I'm sure they find it fun to do