Do you agre with this quote?

"Everything is amazing and nobody is happy"

- Louis C.K

• I agree
  • I do not agree, here's why..

124

Most Helpful Girl

• I more often get the feeling that everything sucks and yet everybody seems to be happy as they all only care about shallow things.

• You're still a teenager. When you're 25 you won't care half as much as you do now. Trust me. Just work hard and secure a future..

• Oh okay, sorry, then I got your comment totally wrong. I don't care about little stuff anyway, but most others my age (and older) do, and it's kinda saddening me.

• @CatholicVirginia: I don't quite understand how your comment is concerning me personally?

What Girls Said 11

• I don't agree because a lot of things suck and a lot of people are happy.

Statements that are massively general like that one are never completely true.

• Yes. It's all about perspective.

• Sure, if you think of it in a general sense. What ever happens people always want more, better, bigger, less ect. The sun is out, too much sun. There is no sun, I want sun. The sun is prefect, I can't go out. I think its more of a we always want more then a reality of prefection.

• everything louis c k says I agree with

i mean

that guy rocks

• That pretty much sums it all up, in one sentence.

• ye

• Nah. There are plenty of happy people. And not everything is amazing. Racism? Definitely not amazing.

• Sometimes .. sometimes people have it all and still feel like something is missing , just human nature ..

• I've met a lot of truly happy people. And not everything is amazing.

• No, because if everything was amazing then everyone would be happy so it don't make much sense.

• Yeah. I think it means that we have all these advancements and gadgets that we think make us happy and yet we're not.

What Guys Said 4

• It's quite true actually. People just have gotten so used to our way of life that they don't realize how truly amazing it is compared to many others. Yes it can be improved, but look at this world? Look at how we have such a vast information network where we can talk and make friends with people ALL OVER the world. That wasn't around even 20 years ago, and yet these days? Common place. Look at the health and wealth of the world, yes there's income inequality and a lot of bullsh*t to deal with, but that's still not denying the overall growth of the world has been upwards.

Here, here's a link

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo - health/wealth of the world over 200 years.

I'm trying to find a link explaining how our minds always work towards a "neutral" state I remember watching or reading awhile ago, but it's been challenging. I'll post more links later.

• True, life is so good for a lot of people, yet the amount of bitching they do and the sh*tty attitude with some people ruins it.

• I would say everything is amazing and we just aren't satisfied.

• Lol of course not. Everything isn't amazing, at least not for most people. And lots of people are happy. So no... two wrongs don't make a right ;p